Once again, Liz has shamed me into entering photos and commentary to the blog site. This time I'm posting some photos from Disneyland, but not much commentary.
By the looks of this photo it's Morgan's driving that we need to be worried about.
The picture below is the whole family in the California Adventure part of the park. It's impossible to get everyone to look at the camera and smile so we have
to accept the inevitable frown or looking the wrong way.

I particularly
like this photo because it's so obvious that Kyle and Evan are having a great time.I had a good time with Morgan and Kaelin in the park. Each morning as we walked into the park Kaelin liked to jump over colored squares in the walk way with a boost from me, and Morgan always likes a good back scratch. They're both great kids and a lot of fun to be with.
Anyti
me the girls go to
Disney they must have a photo on this staircase.
The two family photos at the bottom were taken in the Hollywood section of the park. Apparently you must have a cowboy hat to be in the second position from the right.
As Liz said below, we all had a great time in the park. I consider the event to be one of life's highlights because we were all together with nothing but fun and harmony for 5 days.
Grandpa
No comments:
Post a Comment