Friday, January 9, 2009

Here's the latest book for anybody who might be interested.  It's sewn on cords and quarterbound in leather (salvaged bomber jacket).  I was planning to keep this one for myself but I have absolutely no idea what to do with it.

5 comments:

Heather D. said...

Wow, that one is a beaut! So, from start to finish, how long did it take to make that book?

sjg said...

Maybe two hours compressed. About a day and a half if you include waiting time. I actually sewed up the block in July I just didn't get around to covering it until last weekend.

Heather D. said...

I think you should put one on Etsy...

Jeff said...

I think it's a beautiful piece of work. Maybe you should hand-write a science fiction story; you might be the next J.K. Rowling.

Heather - What is Etsy...?

sjg said...

Etsy is an online market for handmade items.