Nice picture ...it's now my desktop
It's mine too!
Hey, I just figured out how to get here by myself! I liked the picture too. I liked the sunrise picture your dad took that last morning we were there, the one Evan pointed out. I'll have toget your dad to post it. Mom
So where is the last morning sunrise pic?
OK, the cheese is pretty bad, but the parasitic worm is downright nasty and disgusting! Hopefully no one ate any worm eggs! Yikes. Mom
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice picture ...it's now my desktop
It's mine too!
Hey, I just figured out how to get here by myself! I liked the picture too. I liked the sunrise picture your dad took that last morning we were there, the one Evan pointed out. I'll have toget your dad to post it. Mom
So where is the last morning sunrise pic?
OK, the cheese is pretty bad, but the parasitic worm is downright nasty and disgusting! Hopefully no one ate any worm eggs! Yikes. Mom
Post a Comment