Tom gets his finger checked tomorrow, he should be finally getting the splint off. The kids started school this week. Evan is now in 7th grade and Kaelin is in 4th. Evan is having allergy testing today. He may have "Oral Allergy Syndrome" which is when he is allergic to ragweed but when he eats certain things during ragweed season he can have an allergic reaction to them. So far he has had a 'tingling lips' reaction to watermelon, raw cookie dough (?!), grapes from our yard and cantaloupe. We'll find out today if he has to avoid those things altogether or just in the ragweed season.
I, Heather, am signed up with an awesome personal trainer right now. I had my 'evaluation' workout today and I totally got my hiney kicked. I don't think I could run up a flight of stairs right now if my life depended on it. Friday I have my first actual workout, so if you see an obituary for me here on Saturday you know what happened.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you go girl!
Post a Comment